Sunday, March 18, 2012

Planted Seeds Outside

As you can read from my last couple of posts, my seed starting adventure did not turn out so well.  The weather has been great here in Oklahoma, and I'm sure we are past the last freeze so I decided to plant all of my salad seeds in one of my SFG's.   I have five different lettuce, spinach, and radish planted in the plots.  There are 4 plants in each square except for the two spinach which have 9 plants in each and there are 16 radish plants in two squares.  A few of my pepper plants survived my mold funk problem so I put one of each kind in my four left over squares.

I'm soaking my corn and bean seeds right now and will plant them later today.  Planning on 36 corn stalks and I'm going to plant 12 today, and then 12 more in two weeks then another 12 two weeks after that.

Hope these turn out better than my first batch indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment